Abstract submission guidelines:
- All conference attendees are welcome to submit abstracts
- You must be registered to attend the Northern Great Plains Lipids Conference before submitting an abstract. If you do not register, your abstract will not be considered.
- Authors may submit as many abstracts as they wish, but only one abstract per laboratory will be considered for an oral presentation.
- You must indicate your preference for an oral presentation, a poster presentation, or either an oral or poster presentation. The selection committee, however, will make the final determination of category.
- Abstracts should be no more than 250 words.
- Oral presentations are 20 minutes.
- Authors should prepare their abstracts in MS Word or another suitable word processing program prior to abstract submission. The MS Word document should contain the title in capital letters, the complete author listing with the presenting author in boldface, and the full text of their abstract.
- Poster abstract submission will be available through the NGPLC Abstract Submission System until May 19 (midnight). Please note, however, that abstracts submitted for consideration as oral presentations must be received by May 12 (midnight). All abstracts submitted after May 12 will be considered for a Poster Presentation only.
Please submit all abstracts to Grant Hatch at email@example.com.